Hey Guys and Girls, Welcome to my blog post and today I am going to talk about an another important subject which is Ransomware virus I hope you heard about this in news and from your friends actually it is a malicious software which is designed by hackers and too many biggest organisations and countries have been affected by this and not even organisation personal computers has been also attacked by this Ransomware virus.
What is Ransomware Virus?
Well, Ransomware is a malicious software guys which is designed by cyber criminals and if it attacks your computer it will lock your all files and cyber criminals will ask you for some money to unlock those files The Attack has been done thousands of times in almost every country and cyber criminals have been attacked even big organisations already Bank and Airports and most of the biggest companies have been victim of this virus.
Tips & Tricks to be safe:-
- Backup your Computer: – The first and safest solution to be safe from this virus is to take backup of your all data purchase an external hard drive 1TB or 2TB it depends on how much data you have on your computer hard drive and keep all data backup in your external hard drive and also you need to update the backup time to time so that if you will be the victim of tension wires you can format your computer and you can take the backup data from your hard drive.
- Upgrade Your Windows: – Don’t use Windows XP or older version of Windows because you know as per the report most of the attacks have been done on Windows XP or on computer those have an older version of Windows so if you do have an older version of Windows I recommend you to upgrade your Windows or install all the security software I recommend you to update your Windows from Windows update so you will have all the security programs on your computer.
- Use Genuine Windows: – Do not use pirated Windows ever Guys if you are using a pirated Windows and you know pirated Windows is a crack version of Windows which made by some really smart people or awesome hacker and it’s not safe because you know the person who made that pirated version he can save pre installed software in that Windows which can be the reason for your system to be hacked.
- Don’t Open Unknown Email: – I recommend you to not open any email that is received from an unknown person because these kinds of emails might have an attachment with the Ransomware virus which can be harmful to your system and your system can be hacked by this.
- Download Software from Official Website:-Downloading a software from unknown website can be harmful for you it can be Ransomware virus so I recommend you to if you are downloading a software from a website which is not used by you before I recommend you to check the website background and there are too many websites which can provide you the whole information of the website that the website is safe to use or not I recommend you to if you are downloading a software please download it from the official website of that software.
Thank You so much
So Guys & Girls this is all I have for you and thank you so much for reading this blog I request you to please subscribe our mailing list so that you can get all of the updates which we post and keep supporting if you have any questions you can comment down below and you can also contact us with the contact form where you can suggest as a new topic which you want us to create a blog post on.